Club Borrowing / Purchasing / Leasing Guidelines
Units of the Association must have the express approval of Central Council to undertake the following transactions:
- Purchase and Disposal of Real Property
- Granting of a lease or sub-lease
- Undertaking borrowings with a financial institution
- Creating a legal charge of any kind against real property
- Securing a loan or grant from Central Council
The authority to approve such transactions is delegated by Central Council to the National Financial Management Council (NFMC), a sub committee of Central Council.
The NFMC has laid out specific guidelines/procedures required and application forms to undertake each of the above. These guidelines and forms can be downloaded below.
Munster GAA has also laid out specific rules where its permission is required for borrowing approval. These rules can be downloaded below.