Official Aras Mumhan Website

Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Semi-Final – Kilkenny 3-22 Cork 0-19

August 8, 2010 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm

Kilkenny defeated Cork by 3-22 to 0-19 in the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Semi-Final on Sunday in Croke Park.

Rebel ship swept aside by perfect Cats storm

By Martin Breheny for the Irish Independent newspaper

Monday August 09 2010

EVEN the gods tried their mischievous hand to unseat Kilkenny but found, like so many opponents before them, that the greater the challenge, the greater the response from Brian Cody’s history-chasing squad. By the half-hour mark, Kilkenny had lost centre-back Brian Hogan and centre-forward Henry Shefflin to injury but had already secured their 21st successive championship victory and were looking forward to an 11th All-Ireland final appearance in 13 seasons on September 5. The sides were level at 0-2 each when Hogan went off with a damaged collarbone in the 16th minute but by the time Shefflin retired with a knee injury in the 27th minute, Kilkenny were leading by 2-6 to 0-3 and safely on their way to the final. Indeed, even at that early stage, the only matter of concern for Kilkenny supporters was whether Hogan and/or Shefflin would be fit for the final. Cork were already well beaten and beginning to look like a side that had no heart to take on the awesome storm that Kilkenny had whipped up. It says something about Kilkenny’s power that their momentum was in no way lessened by the departure of Hogan and Shefflin.

James Ryall slotted in at centre-back and looked as if he was a regular in the position, while Martin Comerford replaced Shefflin and took less than a minute to mark his arrival with a spectacular long-range point. By half-time, Kilkenny were 13 points clear (2-12 to 0-5), while Cork were on their way to their heaviest championship defeat since losing to Limerick by 18 points in 1996. Cork outscored Kilkenny by 0-14 to 1-10 in the second half but it didn’t even come close to providing any sort of consolation. It really was a compelling exhibition of power, pace and precision by Kilkenny but, it must be said, it was made easier than expected by the anaemic resistance offered by Cork. They lost a classic All-Ireland final narrowly to Kilkenny in 2006 but had slipped to nine-point inferiors in the next championship clash two years ago and were 12 points off the pace yesterday. In truth, the margin flattered Cork who, after a decent opening quarter, were outgunned mercilessly by a Kilkenny side who came as close to delivering perfection as was possible.

They hit Cork for 1-7 without reply between the 21st and 32nd minutes, the goal coming from Aidan Fogarty, who had sent out an early warning of Kilkenny’s intentions when he fired over the opening point after just 15 seconds. Not even Shefflin’s departure made any difference to Kilkenny’s power play. Losing such an influential figure might have been expected to weaken their concentration — however briefly — but it actually seemed to have the opposite effect. Cork’s traumatic day was going from bad, to worse, to awful as they closed out the first half with the unusual sight of Ben O’Connor sending a relatively easy free wide. By then, Cork had a mere five points on the scoreboard, three from O’Connor frees, plus one each from open play by midfielder Cathal Naughton and wing-back Sean Og O hAilpin.

No Cork forward scored from play in the first half, or indeed until the 15th minute of the second half, a statistic that shows how tightly they were fettered by the Kilkenny defence. Despite naming him in the starting line-up, Cork took to the field without Michael Cussen, opting instead to play Cian McCarthy. Quite what they hoped to achieve with that subterfuge is difficult to say as one suspects that Kilkenny wouldn’t have been too concerned about what line-up they faced. Shane O’Neill, who was named at corner-back, wasn’t fit to play, which was a serious setback. He was badly needed in a defence that was being gradually and effectively unhinged after starting well enough.

Kilkenny were leading 0-3 to 0-2 after 17 minutes, at which stage they made the first decisive break when Shefflin played Eddie Brennan in on goal and he beat Donal Og Cusack with a crisp strike. It was Cork who needed to be making that type of decisive break but they were utterly incapable of prising openings from a miserly Kilkenny defence. Only three of Kilkenny’s first-half total of 2-12 came from frees, while no fewer than eight different players contributed, leaving the dressing-room a very contented place at half-time. For Cork, the second half was always going to be about damage limitation but it was notable that their body language as they came back onto the pitch didn’t suggest they were in any frame of mind to take on the mountainous task.

Denis Walsh started the repair work by withdrawing attackers Aisake O hAilpin and Cian McCarthy for the second half and would later replace centre-forward Kieran Murphy, as well as both midfielders, Tom Kenny and Cathal Naughton, but it was more a case of shooting in the dark than carefully lining up the targets. Granted, it was never going to be easy against an opposition that keeps moving the target. Kilkenny resumed the second half on full throttle, scoring four points in the opening four minutes. Cork took 10 minutes to record their first score, by which stage the pace and intensity of the game had dropped significantly. The Rebels got an opportunity to score a goal in the 48th minute when Pat Horgan was awarded a penalty when frankly it looked as if he should have been penalised for trying to barge his way through. He lined up the strike himself, only to see it deflected over the bar.

Horgan would go on to score four points from play in the final 20 minutes but, by then, there was a looseness about the game as it headed towards an inevitable conclusion. Kilkenny got in for their third goal in the 62nd minute when Richie Power made a fine catch off a John Mulhall delivery, spun into position and fired past Cusack. It finished off an excellent afternoon for Power who looked on top of his game right from the off. But then so were the majority of his colleagues, including the subs who fitted in so seamlessly. It really was a case of Kilkenny at their efficient best as they moved to within one win of a place in history. As for Cork, it was a dismal end to a championship that started so promisingly when they hammered Tipperary in late May. That success must have seemed from a completely different age as they trooped out of Croke Park with nothing except memories that will haunt them for a long time.

Scorers — Kilkenny: R Power 1-8 (0-6f), A Fogarty 1-2, E Brennan 1-1, M Fennelly, M Comerford, H Shefflin (0-1f), J Fitzpatrick 0-2 each, E Larkin, T Walsh, TJ Reid 0-1 each. Cork: B O’Connor 0-7 (0-6f), P Horgan 0-6 (0-1 pen, 0-1f), J Gardiner 0-2, C Naughton, S Og O hAilpin, N McCarthy, J O’Connor 0-1 each.

Kilkenny — PJ Ryan 7; J Dalton 7, N Hickey 8, J Tyrrell 7; T Walsh 8, B Hogan 7, JJ Delaney 8; J Fitzpatrick 7, M Fennelly 9; TJ Reid 7, H Shefflin 7, E Larkin 8; E Brennan 7, R Power 9, A Fogarty 8. Subs: J Ryall 7 for B Hogan (16), M Comerford 7 for Shefflin (27), M Rice 7 for Brennan (53), J Mulhall 7 for Reid (55), D Lyng 6 for Fitzpatrick (63).

Cork — D Og Cusack 6; S Murphy 5, E Cadogan 5, B Murphy 6; J Gardiner 5, R Curran 6, S Og O hAilpin 5; T Kenny 5, C Naughton 6; C McCarthy 5, K Murphy 5, N McCarthy 5; P Horgan 7, A O hAilpin 5, B O’Connor 5. Subs: P O’Sullivan 5 for A O hAilpin (h-t), W Egan 5 for C McCarthy (h-t), J O’Connor 6 for K Murphy (44), M Cussen 6 for Naughton (47), G Callanan 5 for Kenny (59).

Ref — B Gavin (Offaly)
Awesome Cats crush Cork

From the web site

Sunday, August 08, 2010

We should be used to this, yet every time Kilkenny come to Croke Park and crush their biggest rivals, we gape and coo and marvel at their majesty anew. They took it to another level today, asphyxiating Cork in the second quarter of a game they owned and won in the end with little fuss, by 3-22 to 0-19. As Cork manager Denis Walsh admitted afterwards, this Kilkenny team has no weaknesses and their only choice was to go “toe-to-toe” with the champions. The ploy worked for 17 minutes, until Eddie Brennan took a ball from Henry Shefflin and delivered the first massive incision of the afternoon. Rebel blood spilled thereafter and Kilkenny cut loose. At one stage in the second quarter, they hit 1-6 without reply to leave their opponents dazed and punch drunk. Kilkenny never relented. Not once in that first half. They took control of the midfield, where James Fitzpatrick and Michael Fennelly hurled with the intensity and zealousness of men playing for their places in the September final. Richie Power delivered on his awesome talent to strike 1-8, taking his marker, Eoin Cadogan to the cleaners with an incredible display at full-forward. Their second goal, in the 22nd minute, was scored by Aidan Fogarty, as all of their starting forwards hit the target in the first half from play. By contrast, Cork’s sole score from play in the first 35 minutes came from a midfielder, Cathal Naughton. Pat Horgan came to life in the second half, but Aisake Ó hAilpín was gobbled up by Kilkenny full-back Noel Hickey and failed to re-emerge for the second half.

Kilkenny’s performance was all the more remarkable given they lost Brian Hogan (shoulder) and Shefflin (knee) to injury before 27 minutes had elapsed. “It was a big, big blow to any team,” said Cody, the Kilkenny boss. “But we speak of the panel and we believe in the panel and somebody comes in to fill in their shoes.” Martin Comerford, who lost his place in the starting XV, illustrated his manager’s point when he scored a terrific point a minute after replacing Shefflin. He helped the Cats to a 2-12 to 0-5 lead at the break. Cork, to their credit, did not hide in the second half and they outscored their opponents after the break to save some face on a bleak afternoon.

Cork’s plans were in trouble from the start. Corner back Shane O’Neill, a key member of their defence, failed to shake off a hamstring injury and was replaced in the team by Shane Murphy, while Michael Cussen was replaced by Cian McCarthy in the half-back line. Kilkenny opened the scoring in the first play of the game, Aidan Fogarty tapping over after winning possession from the throw-in. It was down the other end of the field, though, that all eyes were trained, as Kilkenny full-back Noel Hickey and Cork’s Aisake Ó hAilpín were yellow carded for their part in an early altercation. Dónal Óg Cusack, the Cork goalkeeper, delivered his first three puck outs long; when he opted to go short for the first time, Shefflin intercepted and put Kilkenny two clear. Had Cusack not been at his best in the 11th minute, it might have been the start the Rebels feared. Richie Power escaped from Eoin Cadogan, but his shot was brilliantly saved by the Cloyne man.

Two Ben O’Connor frees in a three-minute spell then had Cork level. Having struggled in the opening quarter, Cork now had a foothold in the game. The Cats, as they are wont to do, hit back mercilessly. Richie Power nudged them back in the lead before two goals in a five-minute spell changed the course of the game. The first was a thing of beauty; the second less so. Both counted the same. Shefflin, who was causing Seán Óg Ó hAilpín all sorts of problems, steamed through the Cork defence and laid the sliothar off for Eddie Brennan, whose low shot beat Cusack in the 17th minute. Cusack’s goal was again breached five minutes later and this time the Cork goalkeeper was at fault. He came out to claim a high ball on the edge of the square, but he spilled possession, allowing Aidan Fogarty in to profit from his blunder.Cork’s confidence appeared to drain away. It wasn’t going to plan for the Rebels.

They started to lose battles all over the pitch, especially in midfield. Kilkenny lost Hogan and Shefflin to injury, but it mattered little. The Cats were remorseless, relentless. As if to illustrate the mantra their manager, Cody, has always espoused, Comerford, on the pitch a minute in place of Shefflin, fired over a wonderful point from play. Now that’s strength in depth and a truly democratic panel. The Cats, inspired by the sublimely talented Richie Power, who finished with 1-8, necklaced five points together after the second goal. When Eoin Larkin robbed Naughton of possession and drilled over the bar, the Cats led by 2-10 to 0-3. Ben O’Connor and Sean Óg Ó hAilpín stemmed the seemingly inexorable tide just before the break, but the Cats finished the half with another couple of points, from Power and captain TJ Reid, to reassert their dominance. They led by 13 points, 2-12 to 0-5, at half-time.

That lead had grown to 17 five minutes into the second half, after Brennan and James Fitzpatrick had added points from play to a couple of Power frees. It took Cork 11 minutes to register a second half score, Ben O’Connor knocking over his fourth free of the game. Patrick Horgan had a chance to reduce the gap further when he was hauled down in the square by JJ Delaney. The Glen Rovers man took the penalty himself, but his shot skimmed the crossbar and all he registered was a point. Horgan was Cork’s only forward who threatened from play and he added a second score a minute later. The Rebels, however, were fighting a losing battle and Kilkenny moved into another gear at will, as Power, who was making hay on Cadogan at full-forward, capable of crushing any fleeting pockets of resistance. The talented Carrickshock man ended the game as a contest when he picked Cadogan’s pocket from a high ball into the square, turned and lashed past Cusack.

Cork hit back with three successive points, but it was mere optics, as Tommy Walsh and Michael Fennelly contributed points to Kilkenny’s remarkable total. Horgan, the beacon of hope on an otherwise gloomy day for Cork, finished with another pair of scores to bring his personal haul to 0-6, but Denis Walsh’s side were well and truly beaten, 3-22 to 0-19.

CORK: D Óg Cusack; S Murphy, E Cadogan, B Murphy; J Gardiner (0-2), R Curran, S Óg Ó hAilpín (0-1); T Kenny, C Naughton (0-1); C McCarthy, K Murphy, N McCarthy (0-1); P Horgan (0-6, 0-1f, 0-1 penalty), A Ó hAilpín, B O’Connor (0-7, 0-6f).

Cork Subs: P O’Sullivan for A Ó hAilpin HT, W Egan for C McCarthy HT, J O’Connor for K Murphy ’44, M Cussen for Naughton ’48, G Callanan for Kenny ’59.

KILKENNY: PJ Ryan; J Dalton, N Hickey, J Tyrrell; T Walsh (0-1), B Hogan, JJ Delaney; J Fitzpatrick (0-2), M Fennelly (0-2); TJ Reid (0-1), H Shefflin (0-2, 0-1f), E Larkin (0-1); E Brennan (1-1), R Power (1-8, 0-6f), A Fogarty (1-2).

Kilkenny Subs: J Ryall for B Hogan, M Comerford for Shefflin ’27, M Rice for Brennan ’53, J Mulhall for TJ Reid ’56, D Lyng for Fitzpatrick ’63.

Referee: Brian Gavin (Offaly)

Attendance: 41,060

Team News

CORK (SHC v Kilkenny) — D Og Cusack; S O’Neill, E Cadogan, B Murphy; J Gardiner, R Curran, S Og O hAilpin; T Kenny, C Naughton; M Cussen, K Murphy (capt), N McCarthy; P Horgan, A O hAilpin, B O’Connor.

KILKENNY – 1. P.J. Ryan (P.S. Ó Riain)Fenians, 2. John Dalton (Seán Ó Daltún) Carrickshock, 3. Noel Hickey (Nollaig Ó hÍcí) Dunnamaggin. 4. Jackie Tyrrell (Seán Ó Tirial) James Stephens 5. Tommy Walsh (Tomás Breathnach) Tullaroan, 6. Brian Hogan (Briain Ó hÓgáin) O’Loughlin Gaels, 7. J.J. Delaney (J.J. O Duláinne) Fenians, 8. James ‘Cha’ Fitzpatrick (Seamus Mac Giolla Phádraig) Ballyhale Shamrocks 9. Michael Fennelly (Micheál Ó Fionnalaigh) Ballyhale Shamrocks, 10. T.J. Reid (T.S. Ó Riada) Ballyhale Shamrocks, 11. Henry Shefflin (Anraí Ó Sibhleáin) Ballyhale Shamrocks, 12. Eoin Larkin (Eoin Ó Lorcáin) James Stephens 13. Eddie Brennan (Eadbhard Ó Braonáin) Graig Ballycallan, 14. Richard Power (Risteard de Paor) Carrickshock, 15. Aidan Fogarty (Aodhán Ó Fogartaigh) Emeralds,

SUBS: 16. David Herity (Daibhéid Ó hÓireachtaigh) Dunnamaggin, 17. Michael Kavanagh (Micheál Caomhánach) St. Lachtains. 18. James Ryall (Seamus Ó Riail) Graigue Ballycallan, 19. Michael Rice (Micheál Rís) Carrichshock 20. Derek Lyng (Derek Ó Loinn) Emeralds, 21. Martin Comerford (Máirtín Mac Cumascaigh) O’Loughlin Gaels, 22. Richie Hogan (Risteard Ó hÓgáin) Danesfort, 23. Paddy Hogan (Pádraig Ó hÓgáin) Danesfort 24. Canice Hickey (Cainneach Ó hÍcí) Dunnamaggin, 25. Damien Fogarty (Damien Ó Fógartaigh) Erins Own, 26. Sean Cummins (Seán Ó Comáin) Rower Inistioge, 27. John Mulhall (Seán Ó Maolchathail) St. Martins 28. Michael Grace (Micheál de Grás) Rower Inistioge, 29. Eoin Guinan (Eoin Ó Coinneáin) St. Lachtains, 30. Richie O Neill (Risteard Ó Néill) Kilmacow

Match Coverage

This game will be shown live on RTE Television

Match Preview


Cork v Kilkenny is one of the oldest and most famous rivalries in hurling and the public can look forward to another thrilling instalment when the counties clash in the first of the GAA’s Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship semifinals in Croke Park on Sunday. Kilkenny, who are chasing their fifth All-Ireland title in a row, have recorded 20 successive championship wins since losing the 2005 All-Ireland semi-final to Galway. In the intervening period they have beaten the following counties: Galway (4), Wexford (4), Cork (2), Offaly (2); Dublin (2); Waterford (2); Clare (1), Westmeath (1), Tipperary (1), Limerick 1.

Kilkenny are bidding to reach their 11th final in 13 seasons, having missed out in 2001 and 2005 when they lost both semi-finals to Galway. Cork are bidding to reach the final for the first time since 2006. They last played Kilkenny in the championship in 2008 when they lost the All-Ireland semi-final by nine points.

Paths to the semi-final


Kilkenny 4-19 Dublin 0-12 (Leinster semi-final)

Kilkenny 1-19 Galway 1-12 (Leinster final)

Average For: 2-21 Average Against: 0-14

Kilkenny Scorers

Henry Shefflin….1-19 (0-13 frees, 0-2 ‘65s)

Aidan Fogarty….2-1

Richie Power……1-3

TJ Reid…………..0-5

Michael Rice……0-4

Eddie Brennan…1-2

Richie Hogan…..0-2

Eoin Larkin…….0-1

Martin Comerford….0-1


Cork 3-15 Tipperary 0-14 (Munster quarter-final)

Cork 2-19 Limerick 0-12 (Munster semi-final)

Cork 2-15 Waterford 2-15 (Munster final)

Waterford 1-16 Cork 1-13 (Munster final replay – after extra-time)

Cork 1-25 Antrim 0-19 (All-Ireland quarter-final)

Average For: 1-20; Average Against: 0-17

Cork Scorers

Ben O’Connor……………..2-24 (1-18 frees)

Pat Horgan…………………..3-4 (1-0 pen)

Niall McCarthy……………1-10

John Gardiner……………0-11 (6 frees, 3 ‘65s)

Paudie O’Sullivan………..1-7

Cathal Naughton………….0-9

Aisake Ó hAilpín………….2-2

Kieran Murphy…………….0-6

Tom Kenny…………………0-4

Jerry O’Connor……………0-3

Michael Cussen……………0-2

William Egan………………0-2

Lorcan McLoughlin…….0-1

Seán Óg Ó hAilpín………0-1

Brian Murphy………………0-1

Last Championship Clash

Kilkenny 1-23 Cork 0-17 (2008 All-Ireland semi-final)

Kilkenny: PJ Ryan; Michael Kavanagh, Noel Hickey, Jackie Tyrrell; Tommy Walsh, Brian Hogan, JJ Delaney; James ‘Cha’ Fitzpatrick (0-1), Derek Lyng (0-1); Eddie Brennan (0-4), Martin Comerford, Eoin Larkin (1-2); Richie Power, Henry Shefflin (0-9), Aidan Fogarty (0-4).

Subs: Willie O’Dwyer (0-1) for Comerford, TJ Reid (0-1) for Power, Michael Rice for Fitzpatrick.

Cork: Donal Og Cusack; Shane O’Neill, Diarmuid O’Sullivan, Brian Murphy; John Gardiner (0-1), Ronan Curran, Sean Og O hAilpin; Tom Kenny (0-2), Jerry O’Connor (0-1); Ben O’Connor (0-8), Niall McCarthy, Pa Cronin (0-1); Cathal Naughton (0-1), Joe Deane, Patrick Horgan (0-1).

Subs: Kieran Murphy for Deane, Tommy McCarthy (0-1) for Niall McCarthy, Neil Ronan (0-1), Paudie O’Sullivan for Naughton.

Last Allianz GAA Hurling National League Clash

Cork 0-18 Kilkenny 1-13 (14 March 2010), Páirc Uí Chaoimh

Scorers: Cork: J Gardiner 0-7 (0-3f, 0-2 ’65’), P Horgan 0-4 (0-2f), P O’Sullivan, N McCarthy 0-2 each, T Kenny, C Naughton, J O’Connor 0-1 each.
Kilkenny: R Power 0-7 (0-4f), J Mulhall 1-3, M Grace 0-2, E Larkin 0-1.

Cork — D Óg Cusack; S O’Neill, E Cadogan, S Murphy; J Gardiner, R Curran, B Murphy; T Kenny, C Naughton; B O’Connor, M O’Sullivan, N McCarthy; K Murphy, A Ó hAilpín, P Horgan. Subs: J O’Connor for O’Sullivan (48), P O’Sullivan for Horgan (57), M Cussen for B O’Connor (60).

Kilkenny — P J Ryan; C Hickey, B Hogan, J Dalton; T Walsh, J Tyrrell, JJ Delaney; J Tennyson, P J Delaney; J Mulhall, W O’Dwyer, E Larkin; M Grace, R Power, A Fogarty. Subs: E Brennan for O’Dwyer (43), J Ryall for PJ Delaney (55), S Cummins for JJ Delaney (67).

Last ten championship meetings

2008: Kilkenny 1-23 Cork 0-17 (All-Ireland semi-final)

2006: Kilkenny 1-16 Cork 1-13 (All-Ireland final)

2004: Cork 0-17 Kilkenny 0-9 (All-Ireland final)

2003: Kilkenny 1-14 Cork 1-11 (All-Ireland final)

1999: Cork 0-13 Kilkenny 0-12 (All-Ireland final)

1992: Kilkenny 3-10 Cork 1-12 (All-Ireland final)

1983: Kilkenny 2-14 Cork 2-12 (All-Ireland final)

1982: Kilkenny 3-18 Cork 1-13 (All-Ireland final)

1978: Cork 1-15 Kilkenny 2-8 (All-Ireland final)

1972: Kilkenny 3-24 Cork 5-11 (All-Ireland final)

Kilkenny 7 Cork 3

Last 20 All-Ireland semi-finals


2009: Kilkenny 2-23 Waterford 3-15

2008: Kilkenny 1-23 Cork 0-17

2007: Kilkenny 0-23 Wexford 1-10

2006: Kilkenny 2-21 Clare 1-16

2005: Galway 5-18 Kilkenny 4-18

2004: Kilkenny 3-12 Waterford 0-18

2003: Kilkenny 3-18 Tipperary 0-15

2002: Kilkenny 1-20 Tipperary 1-16

2001: Galway 2-15 Kilkenny 1-13

2000: Kilkenny 2-19 Galway 0-17

1999: Kilkenny 2-14 Clare 1-13

1998: Kilkenny 1-11 Waterford 1-10

1997: Clare 1-17 Kilkenny 1-13

1993: Kilkenny 4-18 Antrim 1-9

1992: Kilkenny 2-13 Galway 1-12

1991: Kilkenny 2-18 Antrim 1-19

1987: Kilkenny 2-18 Antrim 2-11

1986: Galway 4-12 Kilkenny 0-13

1982: Kilkenny 2-20 Galway 2-10

1978: Kilkenny 4-20 Galway 4-13

Won 16; Lost 4.


2008: Kilkenny 1-23 Cork 0-17

2006: Cork 1-16 Waterford 1-15

2005: Cork 0-16 Clare 0-15

2004: Cork 1-27 Wexford 0-12

2003: Cork 3-17 Wexford 2-7 (replay)

2003: Cork 2-20 Wexford 3-17 (draw)

2000: Offaly 0-19 Cork 0-15

1999: Cork 0-19 Offaly 0-16

1992: Cork 2-17 Down 1-11

1990: Cork 2-20 Antrim 1-13

1986: Cork 7-11 Antrim 1-24

1985: Galway 4-12 Cork 5-5

1984: Cork 3-26 Antrim 2-5

1983: Cork 5-15 Galway 1-16

1979: Galway 2-14 Cork 1-13

1977: Cork 3-14 Galway 1-15

1975: Galway 4-15 Cork 2-19

1970: Cork 4-20 London 2-9

1954: Cork 4-13 Galway 2-1

1952: Cork 1-5 Galway 0-6

Won 14, Drew 1, Lost 5.


August 8, 2010
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm

GAA Units