GAMES DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR (HURLING)
Cúige Mumhan CLG wish to recruit a Games Development Administrators who will be responsible for the development of the game of hurling (in line with GAA Games Development Policy) within the specific region.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Implement a regular programme of hurling games appropriate to the age and ability of the various playing groups at all levels.
• Introduce coaching and skill development initiatives appropriate to the age and ability of the various playing groups.
• Deliver a programme of courses and workshops appropriate to the requirements of Hurling Coaches, Administrators and Referees to fulfil their various functions in a Games Development context.
• Introduce and implement a variety of initiatives to support the development of the game of hurling by managing the identification, recruitment and training of key personnel within Clubs, Schools and Counties to effectively develop Gaelic Games in the community.
• At least 5 years experience of working in the GAA or similar sporting organization (Voluntary or Professional Capacity);
• An appropriate Third Level Qualification would be a distinct advantage;
• Excellent administrative are essential;
• At least Award 1 GAA Coaching Qualification;
• Full Clean Drivers License is essential;
• Excellent communication/presentation skills (verbal and written);
• Working knowledge of IT related packages and systems;
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative;
• Excellent interpersonal and proven ability to build and sustain good working relationships;
• Experience of effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines with a hands-on approach to getting things done;
• Clear and detailed knowledge of the GAA’s coaching schemes and initiatives.
Candidates interested in the above roles should apply by sending an up to date cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm on Wednesday 22nd July 2015.
GAA is an equal opportunities employer