Munster Match Promotions 2010
MATCH PROGRAMME DRAW
at Munster GAA Senior Football game – Waterford v Clare – at Fraher Field, Dungarvan on Sunday May 23rd.
The Programme Number drawn was 1827.
As this number was not claimed, as per the Terms & Conditions of the Draw, the first reserve number drawn is to be announced on the Thursday after the game. The first reserve number drawn was
The holder of this Programme Number is asked to contact Munster GAA Tel. 061.493060 on or before 5pm on Monday Next May 31st.
Munster GAA have set up a number of match promotions / package deals for the 2010 Munster Championships.
Munster Senior Hurling and Football Championship Car and Weekend- Break Promotion
In association with Toyota Ireland and Killarney Chamber of Tourism and Commerce.
Win a Toyota Auris Car or a runner up prize of a Weekend break for two in Killarney :
by attending a Munster Senior Championship Game in 2010.
Terms And Conditions apply.
1) Car offer and runner up prizes are open through our Match Programme and all patrons attending our Senior Championship Games (excluding Council Officers, members of the Council, Council full time staff and sponsors staff) are eligible for the competition on purchase of Match Programme.
2) The games include five Senior Football Championship games and three Senior Hurling Championship games. Senior Championship replays will also be included in this competition.
3) At each game a number will be drawn and announced at half time which will then go forward to final draw, which will take place at Munster Senior Hurling Final, provided the holder meets the terms and conditions of the competition, i.e. be identified to a Council representative with proof of winning number before 2pm on Tuesday immediately following the game. Two substitute numbers will be drawn at each game to replace the original number drawn should the person with the original number not meet these requirements of the draw. On the Thursday following the game the 1st substitute number will be publicised through local media and where possible National media. If by the following Monday @5pm the 1st substitute has not come forward then this number will be disqualified also and the second substitute will be entered into the competition. This number will be publicised as outlined above on the following Wednesday. Should the person with the number identified as the second substitute not come forward by the Friday Evening 5 PM, then it will be deemed to have also been disqualified from the competition. Details of these requirements will be published on all match programmes.
4) The car is the Winners Prize is not exchangeable for cash. The runner up prizes of weekend breaks in Killarney Hotels are also non exchangeable.
5) Full details will be published in all match programmes.
In addition to this competition we will also have a variety of Family, County Loyalty and Munster Hurling Championship packages available for purchase. Throughout the Season watch out for the Munster Ticket van coming to a location near you. You can also watch match previews for all our championship games by our Munster Championship ambassadors:
Cork Hurling – Tomas Mulcahy
Cork Football – Larry Tompkins
Tipperary Hurling – Nicky English
Tipperary Football – Eamonn Hanrahan
Waterford Hurling – Fergal Hartley
Waterford Football – Eoin O’Brien
Kerry Hurling – Johnny Culloty
Kerry Football – Eoin Liston
Clare Hurling – Jamesie O’Connor
Clare Football – Tom Morrissey
Limerick Football – John Quane
2010 Munster Match Promotions – PDF format